Bali, 22 January 2018
Mount Agung Eruption : Travel Recovery
Nowadays, we all heard news about the latest situation of Mt. Agung eruption in Karangasem regency which located more than 60 kilometers from Watermark Hotel & Spa Bali as well as International Ngurah Rai Airport.
Previously, Mt. Agung volcanic action had caused temporary airport closure. Many of you may wonder what will happen if the airport will be closed again in the future due to this unpredictable situation. Please be assured that we will try our best to provide the warm hospitality by giving complimentary one night stay.
Terms & Conditions:
- Complimentary 1 (one) night stay will be given to the guests, when the airport is closed due to Mt. Agung eruption on the day of check-out and having a flight on same day. (No other reasons will be entitled)
- The Guests who stay with us
- with Room and Breakfast → Complimentary one night stay with breakfast.
- with Room Only → Complimentary one night stay without breakfast.
- All the guests must show their valid flight ticket that affected by the airport closure.
- Once the airport is open, this offer will no longer be applicable.
- Valid until 31st April, 2018 or until the further declaration from Government mentioned that Mount Agung area is safe.
With this letter, we hope that our guests remain calm and enjoy the holiday in the island of Gods. For further information, please feel free to contact us at +62 361 4725100 or send email to email@example.com